WEEKLY CRUISE SPECIALS!
AIR FARE COMPARISON
June 23 - 30, 2013
WALKER TRAVEL FARES
Portland to Orlando - $400
Expedia - $500+
Priceline - $500+
Travelocity - $500+
Round trip with all fees
This is only an example. Other destinations and times apply. Call or email us for a quote 7 days a week
Book On Line
Why our coverage beats
travel suppliers’ coverage
Get on our email list and received regular travel newsletters. - Click Here
|Now Open Sundays|
Now, for the first time in our 84 year history Walker Travel will be open Sundays noon to 4pm PDT to serve you better. International, cruise and vacation specialists will be on duty.
Walker Travel and Cruises is the oldest travel agency in Oregon. Founded in 1927, there has been one overriding goal which has contributed to our success:
Get our clients
to the right place . . .
at the right time . . .
and at a fair price.
Our philosophy is to be pro-active with all travel industry vendors in order to accomplish our goal.
Due to our long established relationships with airlines, cruise lines, hotel, auto and tour companies as well as our affiliation with the national consortium, Ensemble Travel Group, we are able to offer the best value in travel
- Air Tickets
- Car and Hotel Discounts
- Cruise Vacations
- Domestic Vacations
- International Vacations
- Group Tours and Cruises
- Family Vacations
- Business Travel
- Incentive Travel
- Singles Travel
- Frequently Asked Cruise Questions
- U.S. Passport requirements have changed. Don’t wait. Apply now. We will take your photos and assist you. The passport photos are no charge to you, our good customer.
For more information go to www.travel.state.gov/ then click on passports and then New Requirements For Travel.
- China travel specials for our travelers. Our agents Joyce Binn, Joyce Schmidt and Eloise Blaser have visited the country many times. Our China travelers -
Plant a tree by the Great Wall
Dine with a local family.
Enjoy a private hosted dinner at the Shanghai Museum
Travel In Peace,
HONEYMOON SPECIALS FROM WALKER TRAVEL|
All packages are priced per couple with air, accommodations, cabins and some with meals.
$10,000 and Over
$9990 - $5000
- QE2 Cunard Sailing to London and a castle stay.
- Australia – Sydney Four Seasons Hotel with Great Barrier Reef Excursion.
$4990 - $3000
- Barbados – Sandy Lane Resort (Where Tiger Woods Honeymooned)
- Tahiti Princess Cruise with bungalow stays over the water.
$2990 - $1500
- Four Seasons Lanai, Hawaii Package (Where Bill Gates Honeymooned)
- Kona Village (huts with no TV, phones, radio) includes meals and beach activities.
$1490 - Less
- Maui - Lahaina Shores Package with a convertible car.
- Riviera Maya – Aventura Palace All Suite Resort in Mexico with meals and local tours
Why use Walker Travel for your honeymoon?
- Las Vegas Planet Hollywood Package
- Stephanie Inn, Beacon Rock, Oregon Coast
Many other honeymoon destinations are available
- We make your honeymoon special with possible resort and cabin no charge upgrades.
- Our travel consultants have been to these destinations.
- Often our prices are better that the internet and include more.
Diane and I recently returned from a wonderful trip to Viet Nam. The country reminded us of our first visit to mainland China 25 years ago.
Tourism is going to boom in Viet Nam over the next 10 years!
We traveled from the north (Hanoi) to the south (Saigon) with stops in Hue (the ancient capitol) and Denang.
Highlights included visits to the Army museum in Hanoi, the unspoiled "China Beach" of Denang, the Cu Chi underground tunnels and the Mekong Delta.
People were extremely friendly and the shopping was spectacular. Our US dollar is very strong "in country".
Hotels were four and five star and with United Airlines starting service soon to Saigon, now is the time to visit Viet Nam. Let us plan an unforgettable trip for you.
Doug and Diane Walker
Our Spotlight Suppliers
Click each link for complete details and to book your vacation! And, it's through us so we are here with you through the transaction.
1005 N. Main Street | Gresham, Oregon 97030-5597
Oregon's Oldest Travel Agency, Established 1927
FAX (503) 669-5374
Book On Line |
Specials & Tours |
About Us |
Email List |